- Hardcover: 1088 pages
- Publisher: Robert Hale Ltd; 1st Edition edition (Mar. 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0709188595
- ISBN-13: 978-0709188599
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 17.8 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,312,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
High Dartmoor: Land and People Hardcover – Mar 1983
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, Mar 1983
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Eric Hemery is the author of Wilderness Camping in Britain. He lives in Yelverton, Devon.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom > Guide Books
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing