Price:£3.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 March 2013
Definitely by far the best rosin I have brought. Some rosins are too dry and make it a nightmare to apply onto the bow, this one however is easy to apply once you get past the top layer (just the shiny layer which is always a bit hard).
The pot that it comes in is a nice fit and stops the rosin from drying out slowly, the cloth that is wrapped in means that you can handle it without getting it greasy, which can stop it from working properly. The cloth also stops the rosin from powdering on the floor when applying to the bow.

I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for new rosin.
on 21 May 2010
I received it on time and it is a very good quality rosin. It is much better than the previous one which was part of my violin set. I definitly recommend this to others.
on 15 January 2013
This Rosin replaces some I hadn't used for 30 years & became sticky on my bow. I cleaned my bow in meths & applied the new rosin which has taken about 5 applications for it to become fully effective on my violin strings which are new. I would recommend this rosin to anyone who plays the violin.
on 24 July 2012
Not bad at all, the Rosin is plentiful and comes in a nice tin, the only thing is that the tin is hard to open, but this should help it from drying out, the price was very good value as well. Hidersine 3V World Famous Rosin Violin Viola
on 10 July 2012
Have just purchased for my 9 year old daughter. Tin easy to open and product clean and easy to use. Would buy again.
on 26 August 2013
Very pleased with my Rosin.
I have been using this for years on my violin bow & wouldn't use any other make.
Bought a new tin, because..like all things..It ran out.
It's the highest quality Rosin you can buy.
Speedy delivery too.
Kind Regards.
on 6 March 2012
I purchased these for my kids who play stringed instruments.

It works well and I have not had any trouble opening the cans, the lid is easy to get off.
on 9 March 2013
but my son needed it and so I bought it - came very quickly and is now applied to violin strings when required - what else can you say good price and quick delivery
on 8 April 2013
This product arrived quickly and as stated. It does the job - comes in a very useful and clean tin, and it suitable for every level of violinist. Worth a buy.
on 4 April 2013
This rosin is so much better than the one that came with my violin. It doesn't cake as much as my original rosin did on my violin strings.

See one answered question