Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 10 February 2012
This collection is something different to the bedtime stories I usually read my son and has become a firm favourite, mainly of mine admittedly, I think my son will enjoy them more as he gets older, I however really enjoyed this book!
The stories are traditional folk tales, and so contain odd flashes of violence, as well as a lot of wisdom and delight. Something a bit different and a big improvement on some of the saccharine and empty stories that fill the children's section.
on 8 August 2013
This book is wonderful - truly enthralling for both adults and children alike! Proper old-fashioned fairy tales - not the saccharin sweet Disney of the modern generation.
on 2 March 2014
A beautiful book, helped with the children's understanding of Traditional Tales and Europe. Super illustrations used. highly recommend it to teachers.
on 27 January 2013
This book is a good collection for children, well presented and very tell-able. A nice book to have and read.