- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Hibiscrub Health Care, 500 ml
|Price:||£6.17 (£12.34 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£6.33 (51%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Antimicrobial skin cleanser containing the active ingredient chlorhexidine gluconate
- Helps to prevent infections by killing germs on the skin
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses
- For external use only on humans
- For external use only on equines, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, giraffes etc
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
HiBiScrub contains 4% w/v chlorhexidine gluconate in an aqueous base and has been proven to have a broad spectrum of activity with a persistent and residual effect for up to 6 hours. HiBiScrub contains a blend of dermatologically tested emollients which help to care for the skin, even with frequent use, by replenishing oils and attracting water into the skin. Effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses.
1 x Bottle of Hibiscrub
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Hibiscrub is an antiseptic disinfectant for the skin. It has a lovely clean fresh smell and is very gentle on the skin. There are warnings on the pull back label, affixed to the container, which you must read, in case you are likely to have an allergy to any of the ingredients in it. If you are going into hospital for surgery, it is a very good idea to use Hibiscrub for bathing a few times before you are due to go. That way, if you have MRSA without realising it, you should not have any problems when you get your pre-op checks which include MRSA tests to prevent infection on the wards.
I often use it for bathing to make sure any germs that may have been picked up are dealt with. I suffer badly with insect bites and find that washing with Hibiscrub helps calm the skin down.
It can be used on your dog too for any abrasions or parts that they are fidgeting/licking at (eg paws, legs etc) Vets often prescribe it's use for skin problems, but please be guided by your vet in the first instance. It is a good standby for emergencies, but remember not to let it get in eyes, ears, nose, mouth and genital area. It is best to use diluted, try a mild strength to start with, make sure there is no adverse reaction and then if all ok, you can up the strength if you want to.
It can also be used in hot water for washing down hard surfaces for disinfection purposes. I suppose it is a bit expensive for this use, but I feel is worth the cost because it works. At the hospital, we used it this way to wash the beds and bedside tables down after a patient had been discharged.
It's pink in colour and the active ingredient inside it is chlorhexidine gluconate which is very effective at reducing the numbers of different microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, yeast, mould and protozoa).
It mixes very well with water and its best used when placed inside a pump action applicator. It's best to use hot water and dry your hands in hot air if possible although this won't be an option for non business users.
It's very effective at keeping harmful microorganisms at bay and the only disadvantage is that it's stickiness can often result in a fair bit of mess created around the sink.
Some people seem to think that this is for business use only but there's no harm in using it in your home.
I have never heard of anyone having any undesirable skin side effects and it's use in so many different industries says a lot about the product.
It keeps the old feet clean for about 36 hours. Recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant price for size of product. Far more cheaper than the chemist for the smaller 259mk bottlePublished 18 hours ago by Alan
Excellent service, product & arrival time as advertised,really pleased with everything..........THANK YOU.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Vet prescribed this for a rash on my dog. She also recommended it for minor cuts to paws etc. Buying it here it was a lot cheaper than from her surgery.Published 3 days ago by Kathryn E
Exactly as expected, works perfectly and far less cost than in shops.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works really well as shampoo but also as a solution to wash down leather chairs and floors etc.Published 6 days ago by Peter C