Size: 6 UKColour: White/AloeChange

on 30 November 2013
I ordered a size up based on the reviews - only whole sizes were available, and really I think I only needed a half size up. I am normally a 6, I got a 7 and the heel slips a great deal when I walk. But I can see that a 6 would have been too small. No idea why retailers insist on only creating whole sizes. Anyway... they are well made, lightweight and warm. However I have muscular calves and these are too tight right at the top. It would have been better if you had control over the drawstring at the top in order to tighten them. Instead they are drawn in already, and then sewn shut, so you can't loosen them. Not good. They still go on, but it's just that bit uncomfortable and especially if I am wearing jeans.

So.. nice boots in theory but sizing is wonky and top of the boot could be too tight for somebody as well as me.
on 3 October 2012
You definitely need to order a size up, we have ordered like that and it fits perfectly.Very comfortable and light boots, my wife liked them. We could not test them fully right now because of warm weather,but it seems they will be quite good in everyday use in winter.
on 19 November 2013
I am really pleased with these. I made the mistake of buying a really heavy pair of winter boots last year and my feet get tired so I bought these are it says they are lightweight. They are really comfy, look great and I have worn them outside and they are super warm. They were a real bargain too at £24.99. You may want to go a size up though, as they are quite small for sizes, like lot of Hi Tec shoes.
on 3 December 2013
So far, so good! Yet to be tested in the snow! These boots are extremely warm and comfortable and have very quiet, bouncy soles. I would highly recommend them and now just look forward to a snowy winter!
on 9 October 2013
They look great and are very warm and comfortable...excellent value for money....I haven't tried them in wet or snowy conditions but hoping they do as they say in the product description .x
on 18 December 2013
These boots are completely unwearable. I ordered a size 5 as I am a 4.5. The top sleeve is so narrow I was unable to get my foot in without a lot of forcing - and this ofcourse pushed the heel support down. I cut off the laces thinking this might help but it made no difference at all. So, unless you have a super slim foot I would suggest that you look for something else.
on 9 January 2016
Light and comfortable yet so stylish. A fabulous pair of boots. Needs a slim ankle/calf and as previously discribed they do not come up big so allow sock room. I love them.
on 22 December 2013
I gave these shoes to one of my firends and she is very satisfied - she told me that during outdoor training sesion with her dog her feet stay warm all the time.
on 14 November 2014
very nice, good size, thank you
on 19 July 2014
Had to return them.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse