Size: 9 UK|Colour: Chocolate/Tangelo|Change
Price:£22.95 - £24.95

on 22 April 2014
These sandals where very very narrow which was not stated at source. More like a female fit.The product requires manufacturing in different widths,
on 31 July 2014
Footbed flat so poor support and uncomfortable. Tried to return but supplier didn't respond. Would not use this company again. They are not interested in customer service.
on 5 July 2014
No comparison to leading brands. Other brands more expensie, but you get what you pay for. These sandals are very narrow at toe end. The interior feels hard and not soft and springy. If buying these sandals it would be better to buy a size larger.
I have returned mine for a refiund.
on 3 August 2014
Well made. Actually came out a bit big for me, but not far off and in fact the velcro back strap and bungey cord made for ample adjustment and they fitted nicely. Positives- .....Cool feet on hot days is very welcome. Sole is tough but pliant so takes the rough stuff easily. Toes protected from scuffing but....

Negatives- .... small stones do occasionally make their way in- a nuisance, nothing else .
I think you probably could run with these, but not as a regular replacement for a training shoe.

Good summer holiday buy though especially if you like straying off the beaten track.
on 3 August 2014
I have 2 other pairs of Hi Tec footwear that I find a good fit and comfortable both size 9 which is why I didn't hesitate in ordering these , unfortunately this style did not suit my slightly raised instep and width of foot.
on 26 May 2014
I was looking for a pair of sandals for my holiday in Malta where it is normally hot. I could not find any sandals that suited me and the Hi Tec seemed to fit into the space I wanted to fill. I wore them every day for 35 days whilst on holiday and found that they were
up to my expectations. One little fault the lace up,which appeared in the photograph did not open up as I thought and so I was
unable to tie them as tight as I thought I could do. As I said I wore them for 35 days and they worked for me.For price and quality
I would recommend them .
on 7 May 2014
These sandals are a perfect fit for me. Snug, comfortable, airy and light.
Have used them for the last 4 days and am very pleased with them
Have the option of loosening or tightening the back strap depending on whether I'm going for a stroll or a brisk walk.
As I walk to work and back, I get to wear them all day, with no adverse effect.
For the price I could recommend them.
on 23 June 2014
Before buying these i read a review that said they were too narrow-i have narrow
feet and i find them slightly wide but not excessively so.I haven't bought sandals before
as i don't like my feet being uncovered but these are ideal for days when it's too hot
for trainers etc-very comfy ,definately reccomend them!
on 7 July 2014
These sandals are not made out of leather or suede and people selling them as that are breaking UK law,knowingly selling them as that is a criminal offence.The HiTec website states that they have a PU upper, which is basically plastic, the label in the sandals state that they are made from "other materials and textiles"The box they come in states that they have a PU upper. These sandals are not that well made, you can see glue all over them at the joins. Size wise they are very small so if you want to buy them then I suggest buying two sizes larger than what you need.
on 22 July 2014
I love sandals for the summer and these with the closed in toe area provide that extra comfort which is lacking in an open toed sandal. Also hide unattractive toes!!

See one answered question