Size: 10.5 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£29.99 - £153.00

on 6 November 2012
I like these shoes and so far they are keeping my feet dry.The only quibble I have is that they seem to be quite wide fitting,I don,t think this was stated on the sizing.All in all good value for money
on 15 April 2013
The shoes came promptly and looked the part. Found them comfortable, however after the second wearing over wet course I found damp had seeped in at the instep/large toe area. This may just have been a rogue pair, but they went back. Two stars mainly on the very efficient return and refund process of Amazon.
on 29 October 2013
Hi-Tec men's Dri-Tec black golf shoe. Very comfortable throughout the 18 holes and no sign of water seeping in. Will definitely consider these when replacement time comes around.
on 30 April 2014
These shoes are a wide fitting and well padded which I find very comfortable. My previous Nike golf shoes were the same size but a much narrower fit and were very uncomfortable after 8 holes!

The shoes appear to be waterproof, I have used them when the local course has been wet and had dry feet at the end of a round.

I did check the studs after reading other reviews of people loosing them. This proved to be very beneficial, as the studs on the right shoe were screwed in tight, those on the left shoe were all very loose, this meant I had to purchase a tool to tighten the loose studs before I used them, which is why I have only given them 4 stars. Hi-Tec let themselves down on that point.

Good value though.
on 20 November 2013
Needed some new golf shoes as my old size 8.5 FootJoy pair were leaking after 6yrs playing twice a week. These new Hi Tec are fantastic, very comfortable as they are a wider fitting, and waterproof. One problem with buying shoes over the internet is that you cannot try before you buy and these Hi Tec are larger than my old FootJoy pair. So had to return the 8.5's Hi Tec's and exchange for 8's. Also the studs are very grippy which is great for your game. Overall a great buy but watch the sizing.
I've used the HiTec's twice in muddy wet conditions so far but wait to see if they will last as long as my FootJoy. Time will tell.
on 14 July 2014
Unable to complete full review just yet as I will not wear shoes until rainy season. However, shoes are a perfect fit and feel quite comfortable, but one disappointment, no key for studs and no spare studs. Most manufacturers of golf shoes supply a key and about half a dozen spare studs, sometimes a full spare set. I was fortunate to get my hands on a key that actually fitted the grooves. Most of studs seemed to be only hand thightened and without the key I would have lost many of them in a short time. Looking forward to playing my first game of golf with shoes and hopefully finishing with dry feet.
on 17 October 2014
My normal shoe size is a 9.Always order 9.5 golf shoes to accommodate two thick pairs of golf socks.Previous pair of HI-TEC g/shoes (4 years use) perfect. Above pair way too large.Have reordered size 9 to compensate.
on 22 November 2014
These golf shoes are supposed to be waterproof.
The third and fourth times I used them my feet were soaked.
So if you want waterproof golf shoes don't by Hi Tec
on 21 November 2014
I have waited 11months to review these golf shoes. What a great pair of shoes for the price. the fit is perfect, right from the first time they were worn. I have played in these shoes three times a week over the last year. and found them to be comfortable and durable, although they started to leek after eight months which is a disappointment, but for the price who cares, I will be buying another pair soon. If they had not started to leek I would have given these shoes five stars
on 31 January 2014
These shoes are comfortable and okay in wet weather, but let down by problems with the spikes coming loose. After reading previous reviews I was conscious of the loose spike problem, and thus tightened them very well before first use. However, I lost three spikes - two from the right foot and one from the left foot - after playing just one round. It appears that the supplier does not take any notice of reviews.!!!!