on 6 March 2011
Watch is accurate (as quartz watches tend to be!) and very comfortable to wear. I use this watch as my work watch so has a couple of small dings here and there but it actually improves its appearance. Its a rugged watch which feels very well made. Not as dressy as some watches but still a handsome watch.
The only down side (and some may call this a biggie) is that it is the hardest watch in the world to read the time on. I simply cannot glance and read the time. I have to look hard to see all hands. At night its fine as only the hands glow but during the day the quite reflective glass couples with hands that at certain times seem camouflaged, you have to search for the time. The white dial version must be even worse.
Overall a nice watch, you won't regret buying it. They hold their value quite well too.