A brilliantly witty and entertaining guide to interpreting men from the writers of Sex and the City. Fresh from helping Carrie and the gang with their dating dilemmas, they've given the rest of us a decoder ring to the men in our lives. But this book isn't just about eliminating the bad apples – it's also about holding onto the good ones.
• This hilarious, playful, but honest explanation of male behaviour from the writers of Sex and the City is designed to stop women wasting their time chasing after men who aren't into them, and help them to move on – and find men who really are.
• The wisdom of the book can be summed up by the following: men don’t want to tell women when they’re not interested – and women don’t want to hear it anyway.
• The book’s positive message: It happens to the most beautiful, funny, interesting and intelligent women and all it means is that it’s time to say ‘Next!’
• Upfront and forthright, the book explains why the man you're waiting for might not be worth the wait – or all your excuses. It’s not that he’s too busy, just got out of a relationship or scared of intimacy.
• It discloses such tell-tale signs of a lack of interest as 'He's Just Not That Into You If He's Not Calling You,' or ‘If He’s Not Dating You,’ 'If He Only Wants To See You When He's Drunk,' ‘If He’s Having Sex With Someone Else,’ not to mention 'If He's Married.'
• Practical advice: reveals how to interpret the ‘mystery’ signals men give off that are shouting the obvious.
• Just like Berger on SATC, helpfully (and outrageously) informing Miranda of a guy she liked that "he's just not into you," this book will show you how to eliminate the no-hopers, and give you the confidence to move onto those who recognise how gorgeous you are!