on 18 February 2011
I found these chocolate bars in Harvey Nicholls a few weeks ago. I have already had Reese's Pieces and the Cups some years ago, but wanted to try the others in the range. Unlike the Cups, which I found too sicky if I had all 3 in the packet, this bar was gorgeous. In fact, it was so good, I bought the last 6 bars instore. It reminds me of a Topic or a Snickers, but much nicer. I could happily eat these everyday, but I want to be able to stay in my jeans! Price is expensive on the whole, as it is not a chocolate commonly found in British stores, but worth it for a treat! That is the only reason the rating isn't 5 stars.
on 12 November 2014
I ordered then 'nutrageous ' bar but got the 'nut bar' which is NOT the same the nut bar is smaller for a start, no way as nice. Believe me there is a difference .. ... Won't make that mistake again.
on 13 April 2015
These are like crack for fat people..and if you aren't fat, you soon will be because these things are addictive!

They are basically a bit like a starbar but better, these have a peanut butter center, surrounded with caramel and covered in chocolate and peanuts.

Sweet, salty and chocolatey.

Good value too at £11 delivered it equates to around 45p a bar.

Get some nuts!!...oh wait...... thats snickers ain't it....get these instead!
on 14 March 2016
Was actually nut bar not nutrageous which are slightly different. This is the reason for the low stars as what I received was not a match to the image shown. But delivery was prompt and product in good condition.
on 5 May 2012
I would give this 5/5 for taste - no doubt about it! It's like a smaller, tastier, far more peanutty Snickers and seems to be basically peanut butter, covered in peanuts, covered in chocolate - a peanut-lover's dream! I discovered them in a little local sweet shop, and they seem pretty hard to find elsewhere - which is probably a good thing as far as I'm concerned, as I find them totally and utterly irresistible! If you like peanuts and peanut butter, you will really love these :)
on 2 March 2015
Not Nutrageous 51g, these are the lesser Nut Bar 41g. If you've expecting Nutrageous this bar is a big disappointment.
review image
on 14 December 2013
i just adored them until no 23 . then i was sick . the voices told me i should have started with no 24 . but i ignored the voices . shame on me!!!!
on 4 December 2014
Great snack love it I would love it more if it was dark chocolate
on 21 June 2015
all arrived melted in the wrappers
on 28 September 2014