- Platform: Nintendo DS
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.49 UK delivery
Heroes of Mana (Nintendo DS)
|Price:||£14.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Virtual Reality Is Coming
2016 is the year of Virtual Reality. Find out everything you need to know at our Virtual Reality Store. Learn about Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive and sign-up to be notified when they will be released.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Real-time strategy action that makes full use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen - the intuitive control scheme allows players to lead armies, build bases and vanquish their foes entirely through the use of the stylus.
- Command heroes and monsters alike
- Intense head-to-head multiplayer element allows friends to challenge one another via DS Wireless Play
- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functionality allows players to compare stats and rankings with players around the world - skilled players can earn bonus maps and items based on their rankings
- Signature MANA art style comes to life in a fantastic blend of 2D and 2D environments
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It does NOT play like any other Mana game, being it Secret of Mana,Sword of Mana, Children of Mana or anything else.
The story takes place int he Mana universe and has some nods to the snes Mana games, but is otherwise unconnected.
The story is intresting at first, but soon becomes very cliche.
The characthers are mostly and unintresting, and don't really devlop as the game goes on.
The ai of this game is frequently maligned. True it doesn't have much innotive, and won't do much if yu don't order it. However its very obediant and will respond quickly to commands, although sometimes the pathfinding is eh. But the ai is no worse, and in fact, considerbly better than Revenant Wings or Mech Platoon. If you command it properly, it will never screw you over, though its hard to fight on multiple fronts with it. On a single front it will obey you commands with lighting speed, and you will feel like a real general.
I do not understand why it recieve so much criticsm, where as the ai in the much loved Mehc Platoon or Revanent Wings will do stupid stuff and constantly ignore your orders.
The system is simple, yet effective and allows for surprisng depth. Their are only 2 resources on each map, one to build buildings with, and one to create units. Their are 4 units types, with each one being strong to one and weak to one. These units are quite varied and different from each other and you will have to adjust your stratergy while in battle.
Each of your characthers has 3 slots to equip items with various effects, boosting hp, protecting from status effects, making self strong and weak to types, etc.Read more ›