on 3 September 2013
As this is a novella it has to tell a story in a short space. The story told is minimal. Essentially we are introduced to the hero(?) Angle Theta. We are then introduced to a couple of demons who run amok killing people indiscriminately. One is caught by the guards and wizards and killed. The other runs into Angle Theta.

We are left at the end of the story with very little understanding of what motivates Mr Theta. We know a little more about his capabilities and we know a little more about the world. However this insight suggests a generic setting and no ongoing drama so there is very little motivation to read more.
on 14 June 2013
I love to read early sci-fi and fantasy (H.G.Wells, E.E.Doc Smith etc). This has some of the same feel to it but it felt to me more like a caricature of the genre. I didn't feel 'gripped' by the characters and the flowery writing left me feeling disengaged from the story.
Sorry, but it's not for me.
on 7 January 2014
This was a new author to me and had good reviews. I found it an interesting read and a good story line
on 12 March 2014
Reality good story could not put it down even my daughter has read this book she also has a kindle
on 10 February 2013
loved the story. was just a shame it was a short one, I think this could be a great longer novel
on 11 May 2015