Format: PaperbackChange

on 7 August 2007
Believe it or not, this was the only place I could find out what I needed to know about herbs for pets--what to give, what not to give, and how to do it. With the pet craze taking off like never before, I'm surprised that not more has been written, and written this well. If you're a pet owner and interested in alternative medicine and/or holistic living for your dear ones, this is the place to look. Cheers!
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2009
Great book, super photos, very informative. It's the first herb book I've bought and although very expensive, was well worth the money. I use it for me as well as it clarifies which ones are fine made as Glycerine Tinctures and as someone who loathes vodka, that is great for me as well as my dog.
on 24 March 2013
Very useful and helpful. Just wish it would give more 'how to' advice on how to make up and administer herbs. I am treating my elderly dog with Hawthorn for a heart murmur. It seems to be doing the trick but finding the right amount and how to administer has been trial and error. I hoped this book would put that right but it didn't. It reassured me that Hawthorn is the ideal treatment and told me the forms it comes in but gave no help at all in how to use it and/or make up my own medications. So that grumble aside the content is otherwise excellent.
on 27 January 2014
A very informative and readable guide in the use of herbs to aid animal health and well-being. I would recommend this book.
on 6 August 2014
Great book, easy to read, informative and well laid out.
Prompt delivery and well packaged
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse