- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.8 x 16 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: FTO-27054
- ASIN: B001HMQ3MO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Aug. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (26 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 64,761 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £6.95 UK delivery
Henna Plus Permanent Hair Colour Powder - Red
|Price:||£5.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% natural Henna powder, no additives,colours and provides body & strength, does not damage the hair
- Applicable to up to 20% grey hair,can use other colourings after using Hennaplus Colour Powder, holds 2-3 months
- No outgrowth
- fades gradually,
- available in 7 beautiful shades
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hennaplus Colour Powder is pure, 100% natural henna powder of the highest possible quality and without any synthetic additions. Adding the colour provides you with extra body, volume and strength to your hair and lasts up to 3 months fading gradually. Many brands who claim to have 100% natural henna, still add synthetic ingredients transforming them from a natural into a chemical colouring. The colour result is non-washable and outgrowth will occur. These chemicals are also what make it impossible to apply another hair colouring of any kind. Hennaplus colourings are microbiologically purified to rule out any form of contamination and one of the many benefits of this is that any hair colour can be used after a Colour Powder.
Hennaplus use the most natural ingredients of any hair product on the market. The Colour Powders are 100% natural and are formulated without the addition of metallic salts, PPD, synthetic ingredients and chemical colouring agents.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Probably last used twenty years ago. After using this product wondered why it took me so long.
Hair feels fabulous and the colour is a gorgeous copper red. Covers all grey well. Will never go back to those awful chemical cocktails. Great product and very good value, application brush included too.
I always add a table spoon of lemon juice, castor oil and conditioner to the mix for the best results!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the result and the color is really nice but the preparation and application were a missionPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I would have given this five stars if it had made a significant difference to the colour of my hair. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gillybach
I was looking for an alternative to Daniel Field. This stuff didn't even touch my dark blonde hair colour after two hours wearing it after following instructions to the letter. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Roo James.
Have had compliments on my hair colour but it's hard to apply on your own.Published 8 months ago by eggurl
i'm very very very disappointed, as i had expected a glowing red result of the henna, instead i received a tinge of a lighter shade of my dark hair. Read morePublished 10 months ago by anonymous buyer
Very good product. My hair is light brown, so it covers temporarily my white hair only.Published 10 months ago by pen name