on 6 June 2010
Good book with lots of information about the background to low self-esteem. The activities need to be adjusted for infant school aged children but some good ideas.
on 10 June 2013
Another useful book to work with adults and children who have low self esteem. The theory is good and has a practical approach. The book arrived promptly in good condition.
on 4 January 2012
This book is a fantastic resource for use by teachers, social care and others who work with children with low self esteem. The children can relate to the story and enjoy working through suggested activities.
on 18 March 2014
I've enjoyed the book with my girls and it's made us talk about ways in which we may fell and how we express ourselves. It's a good time to have a one to one...
on 10 June 2014
Has helped my granddaughter and she is forever refurring back to it and I can see the difference it has made to her life
on 2 May 2016
Great book all other Margot Sunderlands books. I could see how my child was processing it again and again.
on 7 October 2013
It's an alright book, but maybe not worth the money. I'm sorry but I found the awful poetry Margot includes plain annoying.
on 20 December 2015
I still need to read both books but initial impressions are very good.
on 6 June 2015
Great book A*******
on 29 October 2009
My children were shocked by the illustrations which are crude and discomforting. Also the happy ending depending on the child finding an adult who made them feel special. So is that the only way to help kids with their self esteem? Pity, but mine hated the books.