Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jun 2012 20:33:32 BDT
Visa says:
I have just ordered this green pack (it should arrive on thursday) with naked back but... I have read a lot of criticism because of the packing. Could you give me some advice? I saw there many people complaining that the DVDs are badly damaged, chapters are skipping... Is it the same with everyone or is there someone for who it works fine?
I just do not know what to do. Please, help me to decide what to do, if you can. Thanks a lot.

Posted on 12 Aug 2012 14:49:32 BDT
i got the package shown here and there are no problems with my disks, each series has its own folder with the disks slotted into it, I did drop it the other day and a few of the disks fell out but be careful with it and it should be fine

Posted on 23 Jan 2013 18:17:52 GMT
derAiled says:
As of the the 4th of december 2012 the packaging has improved!
I got the ordered boxset for the third time (I ordered 2 of them over the last 3 years as gifts) and I was suprised to see that the 7 cardboard pockets, holding the overall 21 discs LOOKED glossy and not harsh, like they used to look and how the boxset holding the pockets looks like. While I was unpacking the boxset, this suspicion confirmed itself: the cardboard pockets ARE glossy. That means that the blank discs are not placed on a harsh ground anymore but on glossified carboards - this way the discs most likely will be more protected than before - even though I must say that there are already some scratches on the discs.

However it looks like the manufacturer listened to the feedback of lots of buyers, saying that the older package was actually damaging the discs and decided to finally do something about it!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  17 Jun 2012
Latest post:  23 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Oz - Complete Season 1-6 [DVD]
Oz - Complete Season 1-6 [DVD] by Harold Perrineau Jr (DVD - 2009)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (89)