Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Feb 2008 14:57:40 GMT
Eleri Breeze says:
I'm 15 yrs old and cant find any games that i think i will like. i have super mario bros which a relly liked is there any other games like that?? i also liked brain training especially the sudoku. Is mario + sonic @ olympics any good?? i would like a adventure puzzle solving game that isnt too easy complete?? plz help

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2008 19:57:25 GMT
J. Brown says:
I havn't played it but I think zelda is pretty good

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Feb 2008 15:13:51 GMT
Segoshia says:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village is getting great reviews on Amazon.com I don't think it is out here yet so you might have to buy it online.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2008 10:46:41 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 24 Feb 2008 10:46:56 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jun 2008 20:59:40 BDT
Last edited by the author on 24 Jun 2008 13:14:58 BDT
Mario Kart DS is definatly a game to get if your a Mario fan and like driving games, however Mario Kart is nothing like any ordernary racing games, such as mulitple stages and characters to choose from, wide ranges of weapons to use and multiplayer mode is also available which can require 1 DS card or more and can be played online with Wi-Fi .

Metroid Prime Hunters DS is another game that I would recommend to you if you prefer the sci-fi first person shoot'em up games. This can also be played in multiplayer form with 1 or more DS cards and can be played online using Wi-Fi by using unique ranges of characters such as Sniper characters.

However if you prefer puzzle games then Tetris DS is a puzzle game that requires only 1 card to play upto 12 multiplayers with different modes to play from, or just by simply playing against the CPU, solve wide ranges of puzzles or just go classic and stack blocks horizontally.

Resident Evil Deadly Silence (DS) is also a puzzle solving game at different sitsuations, however only purchase this game if you can handle horror type games such as Zombies, Zombie Dogs, Giant Snakes, Giant Spiders, Inteligent Sharks and other supernatural, yet disturbing creatures which may give you nightmares.

Other than this, go on IGN to get updates and reviews based on wide ranges of games and platforms. ^^

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jan 2009 19:01:59 GMT
definatly definatly get Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I love the DS and have most the games being discussed. Zelda is def my favourite and fits your description

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jun 2010 08:45:12 BDT
Dragonlord says:
Hi Eleri Breeze, Soul Bubbles (Nintendo DS) is a very good puzzle adventure game. I also recommend Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (Nintendo DS) alot too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  13 Feb 2008
Latest post:  21 Jun 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Nintendo DS)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Nintendo DS) by Sega (Nintendo DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (67)