Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Apr 2011 19:15:34 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 Apr 2011 19:18:10 BDT
PUNK says:
The Nightmare Before Christmas (Special Edition) [1994] [DVD]

I already own the Nightmare Before Christmas Special Edition DVD with the exact same cover art as this. I used to think this was the one I had until I went into it and noticed the extra two pictures provided by Amazon of the 'box' being a 'fold out' and NOT a regular DVD box which is what I have. I would like to know from people who bought the DVD from this page which version you got, a regular DVD box or the one shown in the picture (the cool fold out box)? Or did anybody get the normal box and not the one in the picture when they ordered this? Thank you!

Posted on 28 Apr 2011 19:44:38 BDT
Rach C says:
I think it's been released in two separte special editions, which I think sucks. I bought mine ages ago from Asda and it was just 1 DVD in a normal DVD box. Mine has the exact same cover art as this one on Amazon and I feel a little bit annoyed that I could have had this other special edition DVD instead.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2011 20:32:41 BDT
PUNK says:
Yeah, I've been reading some of the recent reviews of this 'special edition' since and it turns out the two extra pictures (that were apparently put up by someone with an account on Amazon) are wrong because lot's of reviews are complaining saying they just got the normal box when they bought from here and not the fold out shown in the pictures, Amazon should remove the pictures or use them if they actually sell that version which I don't think they do.. And from the pictures it seems to be a one disc aswell just allot nicer for a fan of the film. I say the disc is the same, the cover is the only difference thats my guess.. Still really want that version though! But yeah, same here I bought my version when it came out don't remember there being that fold out box back then.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  26 Apr 2011
Latest post:  28 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Nightmare Before Christmas by Danny Elfman (VHS Tape)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (249)