- What's the trick to running a call center or help desk that is Great?
- How to Create value from a Help Desk standpoint
- What help desk and support system you recommend for an IT service department?
- How do you measure and report staff and team performance?
- What should you look for in a Help Desk/Trouble Ticketing System
Regardless of the size, complexity and budget of the IT department, the first and second line support provided by Help Desk staff will play a large part in the satisfaction of customers and users regarding IT services. Placed in an incredibly challenging environment, Help Desk staff are required to apply knowledge and skills to a wide range of ICT systems by managing any request for assistance or support from the user population.
To assist an individual seeking employment as a Help Desk Manager, this book aims to provide an overview of the typical knowledge and skills required, without focusing on any one technology vendor or platform.
This study guide and its accompanying online learning program book focuses on the high-level practices that are important when managing Help Desk support services, including managing staff and teams, as well as the creation and execution of efficient IT Service Management processes.
This certification kit contains both the study guide and access to our online program that together provides everything you need to prepare for the Help Desk Manager certification exam.
- Hiring The Right Staff
- Coaching : The Topgrading-Based Model
- Team Building
- Motivating Your Workforce
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Staff Retention
- It Service Management
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Delivery Principles
- Service Operation Principles
- Service Operation Processes
- Selecting / Configuring Help Desk Tools
- Review Questions