Size: LargeColour: BlackChange

on 14 May 2011
Used this for two-weeks' light-sailing in the Caribbean and they were fine.

I bought a medium pair, which fitted a little too well and ended up ripping at one of the seams by the wrist.

For the price, you could probably find better elsewhere.
on 21 August 2015
Just the job for those with hands that need protecting. You can't work in an office all year then do a weeks sailing and expect your hands to be fine without decent gloves.
I initially ordered large gloves having read other reviews suggesting these were all undersized. They weren't. Large was too large for me and I'm a 6 foot bloke, medium chest and, it turns out, I've got medium size hands.......I just thought they were big, but then, I'm a bloke.
And there, I think, this monologue should finish!
on 8 October 2013
I'd say I'm an average sized bloke and so I bought the Large size of these and they only just about fit. It's a bit of a squeeze getting them on a harder to get them off but at least they don't move about too much when out Kayaking. The grip is good an I purposely went for fingerless mainly because I don't like wearing gloves at the best of times, so they work for me.
I'd buy another pair if/when these wear out (but the next size up).
on 17 September 2013
snug but expected fit. only worn a few times but seem well made. i have to add seven more words
on 3 February 2016
Comfortable with good palm protection but my older helly hanson sailing gloves felt more robust and lasted years these don't appear as durable for the money I prefer mechanix gloves
on 28 July 2013
The sizing quoted ranged from XS to XL so I chose M as I have small hands. Even the size M is a tight fit and suspect L would be required to fit correctly..
on 5 August 2013
I just bought these. the fit is excellent, and they look good too, BUT they aren't long enough to cover the area of most wear on my hands. I still got blisters after 2 hours sailing.
I am thinking however of getting the long fingered version of the same gloves
on 27 July 2013
I loved this product I being sailing and would not dream of leaving my Helly Hanson gloves at home lovely quality and great fit
on 24 December 2012
Very good, Quality gift for christmas,,Hope they fit though seemed a bit smallish but maybe cos they are sailing gloves.
on 8 June 2013
A little baggy fit...son says they are ok so have not returned. Should have opted for the smalls size for a 12 yr old.