Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£16.20+ £6.17 shipping

on 27 March 2013
A balaclava that will fit under a cycling helmet is an essential item for cycling, but like gloves or scarves, it is one of those items that will get lost from time to time. When my previous balaclava went missing, I was in two minds over getting another one already seeing as it was the middle of March. I am very glad I did given the very cold weather we have been having this year. This is well made and the edges have proper seams to protect them. It is very thin and fits under a helmet easily. The mix of merino wool and 'LIFA' fabric is surprisingly warm. Just what I needed! Be aware that it is a balaclava with an open face, which I favour in the event that I should ever have to communicate with other road users (you never know!).Now, where did I put those gloves...
on 4 January 2011
Ordered this in the last spell of bad weather as i work outside a lot.Does what it says on the label.Keeps you warm and lets you breath.Would i recommend it well i like it so yes.
on 30 October 2013
This Balaclava will make a big difference during the winter. Very soft and light material.
Moisture repellent to the skin. May even use it to play golf up here in Scotland.
Fast delivery, and well packed.
Thanks once more Amazon.
on 28 February 2015
I was looking for a Balaclava to wear under the helmet. This worked very well, it kept me warm and wind away even in the worst Scottish weather, I highly recommend it if you have to work outdoor at night in harsh weather condition.

However, it does cover your mouth, so sometimes your breath does go straight to your eyes, not very comfortable
on 10 December 2015
Comfortable and light, but despite the description this balaclava is not enough on its own to keep the head warm in cold weather (although I am a bit of a baldy...). Good when you need a bit of extra protection under a helmet, hood or other hat, and thin enough that it can easily be stuffed into a pocket if not needed.
on 27 December 2015
I'm sure it's exactly as its supposed to be but
a) It's a bit rough on the face - I wasn't expecting that
b) I find it in my line of vision, you want it covering your ears but not partially blocking your eyes.

So I haven't found it very comfortable.
on 19 July 2014
Excellent as it did what was advertised, kept my head nice and warm during a very cold and chilly winters morning while out fishing.
on 12 January 2015
Very good value very warm hat
on 21 December 2015
Very rough and firm for me.
on 26 February 2015