Size: 5/15 Kg|Colour: Captain Juell Print|Change

on 18 November 2014
Got this product and my son is a heavy for his age I put him in this and he swims happily on his own with it this is very good, also when he stops swimming and relaxes it turns him on his back and keeps his head out of the water.
on 1 May 2015
Very good life jacket. Fits well, plenty of useful features such as the crouch straps and grab handle on the back. Have recommended to friends.
on 22 August 2015
Seems fine on inspection although I am concerned by the the manual, from which I will quote directly: "At the same time, it should be noted that people wearing clothing, rubber boots, etc. cannot expect the lifejacket to turn them in the water automatically". Now rubber boots I can understand, but clothing generally? I absolutely DO expect the lifejacket to turn my child automatically if they are wearing clothing. That doesn't seem like an unreasonable expectation to me - in fact, I'm struggling to even imagine the circumstance in which they would need a lifejacket but NOT need clothing.

Also, although this was sold as a 20/35 kg model there is a rather ambiguous section of the manual which may or may not mean that it is unsuitable for children under 40kg. Again I will quote directly and leave you tomdraw your own conclusions - it is too poorly worded for me to come to a firm conclusion:

"NB! For children less than 40kg:
Teach your children to,float in this lifejacket! The lifejacket ismdesigned to keep your child in the correct float position.
Warning: because of the special distribution of their body weight, small children may still lie face down in the water. The relatively heavy head and diapers etc. of small children may lead to a child floating in the incorrect float positiom."
on 30 August 2015
Excellent jacket, but quite bulky. Take care to get the right size. the 25kg one was too small for a 7 year old
on 14 November 2015
This is an excellent product my 2 year old used it when we were on holiday with a private pool. She was able to play around the pool and on inflatables in the pool with it on, we were always with her. She also used it to just float about on her back.
on 25 January 2016
Perfect comfortable fit for a 2 year old and 3 year old. Very happy with the quality, secure fit, felt very happy taking the girls out on a boat on the sea.
on 13 October 2015
Easy to use and a good range of straps to tighten as required. No complaints from my 4 year old whilst using the kayak.
on 31 July 2013
Very pleased with this purchase. Bought 2, for my 6 and 9 year olds and they are great. The two straps make sure they are extra secure and as soon as my 6 year old discovered how well it kept him afloat, he spent more time jumping out the boat! All straps are easily adjustable. These are excellent value for money and delivery was extremely fast after order placed.
on 9 September 2015
Great life jacket. Works perfectly. Kids had hours of fun swimming in the sea. Supports their head perfectly.
on 18 May 2015
4 year old loves it and finds it very comfortable. He is normally quite fussy about these kinds of things.