Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 3 June 2012
Fantastic product! Our six year old daughter loves hello kitty. This perfectly compliments her dsi.... It has changed it from a plain dsi into a hello kitty dsi. The case itself is very good quality and hard wearing . The accessories and stickers are an added bonus. We highly recommend this product, very good value for money.
on 8 March 2013
as a fan of hello kitty this is a perfect buy to decorate your Nintendo. the case also has another carrier case for games with hello kitty written on one side. would recommend it
on 13 August 2013
I bought this to use with the 3DS since my daughter doesn't like zipped cases for the 3DS (zipping/unzipping is too much hazzle). The HelloKittyOnAString-thing went on her key-chain and the quality of the products in this pack seems good.
on 21 January 2013
This was a gift for a 6yr girl. She loved it. It's super quality too - so often when you buy these branded things (like Disney) they don't meet quality expectations. This was great sucess as both a gift and a practical item.
on 27 July 2015
Bought a pressie for a friend, and she went all 'girly & giggley' when she opened it. She LUVS it and especialy all the stickers. Would recomend for any Hello Kitty fan (young or adult) who has a DS
on 21 November 2012
Wanted something fun for my daughter to keep her dsi in and this is perfect. She loves it. It is ideal to keep the dsi and games safe together and the stickers mean she can customise the dsi too.
on 11 May 2013
My daughter now carries her Nintendo around with her everywhere! Good quality considering the price! I was worried it would look cheap but its great quality and has lasted really well so far.
on 22 June 2013
Sturdy case and made a 9 year old Hello Kitty fan extremely happy.
Much better than the previous case she had which fell apart too easily.
on 13 April 2013
Fast service. Excellent quality and my daughter loves the set to keep her DS nice and clean and tidy. Would recommend.
on 26 January 2013
I ordered this for my 6 year old niece. I haven't seen it as I don't live near them but apparently she loves it!