I was watching television, Karmin was getting interviewed, I liked their
personalities and style, so I decided to look them up on Youtube, when I
came across "Brokenhearted" and many covers. So, I decided to purchase
their EP, Hello.
With 7 tracks and a whomping 25 minutes, the Karmin studio released EP is
great. The album has variety of different rap-pop-ect songs. It is an
excellent release and a great album to listen to whenever.
1. Walking the Moon - (4/5) It's not my favorite, but I highly enjoy listening to it. It's brilliant sung.
2. Brokenhearted - (5/5) Easily the best song the EP. Fun, great singing and rapping, overall just an amazing song.
3. I Told You So - (5/5) I love this song, it includes a lot of rap, it may repeat 'I Told You So' a lot, but it's not annoying, obviously, it's Karmin. I'm glad it's their new single.
4. Too Many Fish - (4.5/5) This song is great, reminds of a commercial for an online dating service, but nevertheless, a great track.
5. I'm Just Saying - (5/5) This track has excellent rap, also one the best songs on the album.
6. Coming On Strong - (4/5) Not the best, but still an excellent song with excellent vocals. +
7. Hello - (5/5) A great way to finish an album, has single written all over it,.