To fit chest (advised): S 34"-37", M 36"-39", L 39"-42", XL 42"-45'', XXL 45"-48".
Helikon Coguar is a practical and extremely lightweight hard shell jacket. Thanks to the use of Helikon-Tex Windblocker membrane, the jacket provides good protection against the wind. Jacket is coated with Teflon DuPont which protects against dirt and water. The hood can be easily adjusted without removing hands from the pockets through two internal drawstrings located in both front pockets. The jacket is also equipped with three hidden blank ID panels which can be exposed for identification purposes and easily customised by embroidering or printing right name on them. Quick Side Access (QSA) is a unique system that guarantees quick and comfortable access to all waist-mounted tactical accessories. Due to the ergonomic solutions applied in QSA system, user can reach for a gun, paralyser or any other accessory in one smooth quick motion, which greatly increases the reaction time in emergency or life-threatening situations. The Quick Side Access system is perfectly suited for actions performed in urban surroundings.
- Upper back ID panel (max. width: 10.6" / 27cm)
- Left front ID panel with transparent window (max. width: 4" / 10cm)
- Right front ID panel (max. width: 4" / 10cm)
- Membrane: Helikon-Tex Wind Blocker
- Breathability: 8 000 g/m ^ 2/24h
- 2 concealed chest pockets with zippers, ID panels & inner mesh
- 2 front pockets with zippers, ergonomic pull tabs, inner sleeve pocket & pen pocket, D-ring with elastic strap, hood drawstrings & rubber passage holes
- 2 upper arm sleeve pockets with zippers, pull tabs, inner mesh, D-ring with elastic strap & rubber passage holes
- Small pocket at the bottom of left sleeve with zipper, pull tab & inner mesh
- Pocket on the lower back with inner mesh & 2 separate zipped openings
- Inner pocket with Velcro
- Upper back concealed pocket with ID panel