on 29 May 2014
Not my usual type of game, but app of the day! I enjoyed it was different but I found it a little tricky to fly, may get better with practice, if I keep playing. Sometimes found the perspectives a little tricky might be my eyes... looked like I was landing on the square but was in front of it - just. This I would be able to overcome with time, I think.
on 22 April 2014
Yes fun with a challenge, each step gets more difficult and some challenges are more difficult than others. Do find that some times the controls for steering the helicopter are a bit slow to respond so you miss out on keeping up or responding quickly to your challenge. A lot of fun though, and practise will make perfect. Am enjoying playing, and after all its just a game and a bit of fun. Worth the download and fun to play.
on 21 April 2014
Fantastic little game. Plays beautifully on S4, Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Nvidia Tegra (Advent Vega). Graphics pretty good for a mobile game and controls easy to use even for a young child. My kids loved this game, and even I played it a few times when I could get a go! A fantastic Amazon App of the Day.
on 1 May 2014
This takes Helidroid to another level but still keeps the originality and fun of Helidroid 1 & 2. Not only do we have a new house to fly around but also outdoors with a swimming pool. There's lots of new levels with different helicopters. The graphics are very good. This game is designed as simply a bit of fun and aimed at all ages so don't expect serious gameplay. Gyro control is best but takes a little while to get use to. If you like the other Helidroid games then this is a must, but could have been harder in some later levels. Well done to the developers!
on 18 April 2014
Three different ways to control the helicopter adds variety, as do the different challenges across the levels. Some are timed, some need to be tackled slowly and with patience. The graphics are very good and the game play is smooth and responsive. The only downside for me was finishing all eighteen levels too quickly.
on 20 April 2014
I gave this 4stars as it does not take very long to complete all stages but as a free game it is excellent. The controls are very easy to use so moving the helicopter around the house so playing the game is a pleasure.
This would be suitable for ages of 7 and up.
on 20 April 2014
Enjoyable, Yes its a very good game, but is very tricky to control your helicopter at times, particularly when following the other Helicopter who suddenly turns without warning, leaving you behind, thus failing the task.
on 18 April 2014
This game looks like all the other hele flying games but is so much better. Really good game play and a lot of different levels like putting out fire or putting cans in a bin using a magnet. So good get it now.
on 18 April 2014
THIS APP IS A VIRUS, IT WILL CRASH YOUR DEVICE CONTINUOUSLY AND WIPE ALL OF YOUR DATA, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS!!!!!!
on 19 April 2014
Downloaded when it was free app of the day. Didn't take long to complete, so I'm glad I didn't pay for it, but there are some other freebie apps similar by the same company on Google Play, so I'll defo try those out.
After trying several games which were too advanced and shaky and jerky to even bother persevering with, this app was a breath of fresh air. Controls are great and it runs so smoothly on my tablet!
Overall it's a fun app! Gave it 5* because it was free, but I do wish it was longer!