on 23 February 2012
Great pack of bits to make repairs after small mishaps.I got a little over confident when flying my SYMA S107 RC Helicopter and this pack of spares contains sufficiant parts to keep me having fun for quite a while.
on 18 May 2012
Bought this for those little accidents which will no doubt happen. I think its better value than ordering seperate, but always the chance you might not need half the kit. But for the price you can't go wrong. No worries identical to originals and fit s107G aswell.
on 31 March 2013
Great fun but needs plenty of room to fly and advise not in a room with breackables. Although it is quite durable I broke a tail v on the second flight because it got cought on the top of a ornament. The ornament servived but the helli didn't. Managed to find this replacement kit. See how it goes.
on 3 February 2013
if you are unlucky enough to break your heli this kit will have you back up in the air in no time with very limited mechanical skill, furthermore if you decide you want a colour change simply order a differnet colour and hey presto you have a new heli in your new colour takes around 30 mins to completly re build allow 1 hour if its your first time and instructional videos are widely available on YouTube
on 17 October 2015
These parts helped me fix up my helicopter, but I changed most of the parts and my copter flys again. It would be god if the kit had the canopy mounts as mine are broke but still I can't really complain about something so minor.
on 29 May 2014
I had ordered the parts -seems good value but the main body shell was broken and to return it - got refund quite quick.
I believe the part got damaged because it was packed with other heavy items, (1 litre chainsaw oil bottle) was packed securely.
I will order again later on as spare parts with same order as syma s107 helicopter, which we are using and very happy purchase.
Listing on Amazon is the cheapest price when searching.
on 3 November 2012
I purchased the S107 remote controlled helicopter, after several crashes and hours of endless fun I am pleased to say the helicopter is still in one piece. I purely bought these as spares, but still haven't used them. have I spoken too soon!!
on 3 April 2013
These spare parts were order incase my sons helicopter breaks or gets damaged. The helicopter is well made and is a Syma 2 helicopter. Although the parts havent been used an wont be used for a while the spare parts look fantastic. Thanks
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 April 2012
This set is sold on the basis of being a comple set of the coloured items including blades of the S107. However it is not as it fails to include the coloured supports that are attached from the helicopter rear base to the 2 steel supports coming from the rear tail. In my case I had a blue S107 and the blades needed changing and it is difficult to just buy the blue blades and I also wanted to change from Blue to Yellow. This set offered the opportunity to change colour but as listed above it does not include the yellow rear supports. Consequently My yellow helicopter has blue supports at the bottom of the tail supports which is less than satisfactory. There is no reason why these are not included in the set.
on 5 August 2014
My grandson loved his helicopter and the spare parts I felt were a must although he has not yet needed to replace any parts as the helicopter is very sturdy but I felt that it was better to have spare parts than to have the helicopter discarded should any part break.