on 14 September 2013
great shoe, my son loves these, fit great, would recommend going up a size though. very heavy duty they will last my son for ages, or well till he grows out of them.
on 23 August 2013
ideal for my girl. shes very pleased with them. there was a few water marks, but exactly as described with slight imperfections. nothing to moan about. once i put white polish on it was fine. a honest seller and brilliant purchase.
on 11 November 2013
Bought theses for my son, he wanted a pair for a long time, sadly he could not get on with heelys. so ended up wearing them as normal trainers most of the time.

THeses reported as seconds, from what I could tell, the only thing wrong was some yellowing on the white in places, nothing else wrong with them. Didn't bother me as the whit would get dirty after use.

I would buy theses again if he wanted another pair, well worth the money
on 13 July 2014
Had previously bought the two wheeled version for younger granddaughter, who loved them. These ones were a lot harder for the older girl (7) to master. Would have appreciated a bit more info re: difficulty factor or age suitability, hence the 4 star rating.
on 17 May 2014
They are really comfortable, maybe even more than my Vans. And they have wheels on them. I was a bit old when the original Heely craze hit and didn't realise they made them in adult sizes. A few years past and I kind of forgot about them. Then I stumbled across the fact they make them in adult shoes sizes and I brought a pair. They were pretty awkward to use at first and I think I've messed up my vinyl floor. But now I'm getting used to them and they are amazing.

I'd recommend going shopping with a trolley for an out of this world experience.

I don't understand why people bother with shoes when they can use heelys. I haven't seen a single other person using them since I brought mine. I do get people shouting cheers from cars as they pass me by.
on 21 July 2013
My son loved these Heeleys. Even though they weren't the real thing, they were still functional, looked good and value for money. The item arrived quickly and I have no complaints.
on 4 August 2014
They're okay. They're not the best but at £20, you get what you pay for.
on 8 November 2014