on 12 December 2012
Got these before the delivery date, you get enough too last 30 days and they work as good as the higher end creatine, 2 before workout and 2 after, there is no guide for days off use but just have 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night. i will be buying these for my creatine fix from now on :D they are great !!! buy them.
on 20 August 2014
Great product for a great price. No nasty tummy effects (like cramp etc) or headaches as you sometimes get with other creative products. Arrives neat and compact in vacuum packed re-saleable pouch. Delivers fast and despatch was almost immediate from point-of-pay.
on 8 February 2013
Only just started using these but appear to be a good quality product. The price however is the biggest winner. Other companies selling a very similar product based on quantity and ingredients, but far more expensive. The pouch packaging is possibly on of the reasons for the cost saving. But I find it actually better for storage instead of tubs.
on 2 August 2014
After taking 5 caps 5 times a day for 5 days (loading phase) my workouts increased massively!! Maintain with 2 caps twice a day for a month! And see instant results I have since competed in a 10km run and a half marathon very cheap product and easy to swallow highly recommended
on 7 May 2013
Happy what I paid for them, so will definetly order more of them soon. Recommend the loading phase to anyone
on 30 March 2013
Very pleased with this item. The speed of delivery and also the price. Have used many different brands, but this is by far the best for the price.
on 3 June 2013
quick delivery, not much to say about it really, i tried it before years ago and it did nothing for me. Trying different things again in order to put more muscle on, nothing has really worked in terms of supplements, this stuff is supposed to give you more freely available energy (replenishes ATP) but i've had no noticeable changes when i'm lifting. Probably avoid it to be honest, I find I lift more when i'm more motivated (uplifting music [skrillex], when it feels right, and when you're not tired). This stuff doesn't give you more energy and if it does the human body isn't sensitive enough to notice.
on 29 June 2013
I bought the tablets to see if they help in the gym. i really felt and seen the different but when they say drink plenty of water MAKE SURE YOU DO. Ordering more as they are great value for money.
on 21 September 2015
After many years in the gym I finally purchased creatine, these caps work a treat and are giving me gains I thought I would never get. Well worth the money
on 16 June 2014
I prefer capsules to drinks, so this works well for me. Easy to swallow and 120 lasts for a bit at a cheap price.