Format: Diary|Change

on 14 December 2014
Art work -every page an item of interest.
Like the notes pages in the back of the diary
A good present which will be appreciated
on 9 January 2015
I love these Mairi Hedderwick diaries - Mairi is the author of the very popular 'Katie Morag' picture books. I buy one of her Desk Diaries and one of her pocket diaries every year, and buy several copies of the pocket version as presents for family and close firends - they are always very much appreciated. Delightfiul illustrations throughout , well laid-out diary pages and attractive sturdy cover.
on 1 February 2015
Got this to plan meals for the week ahead, as we have specific dietary requirements. There is enough space, the binding is good, and the illustrations are beautiful, reminding me of my homeland. It's also refreshing my memory of the days of the week in Gaelic! Would make an excellent present for lovers of Mairi Hedderwick's work.
on 25 August 2014
Beautiful art. Not just a diary. I was delighted.
on 2 February 2015
I had one of these gifted to me, at Christmas. My dear husband, being a Scot ,liked the look of it and hence sent for one, for every day use. It is a joy to have in our office. Our thanks to you . G. Baxter
on 10 February 2015
This is a very attractive diary and would make an excellent gift. I've always liked Mairi Hedderwick's pictures. The diary arrived in good time and was well packaged.
on 27 November 2014
Love third diary
on 7 November 2014
We buy this diary every year. Plenty of space for appointments, etc. beautiful pictures.
on 10 December 2014
Evocative sketches of the Hebrides. Brings the West Coast alive every day!
on 11 October 2014
Had one last year decided to have another this,