Customer Discussions > Heavy Rain (PS3) forum

Heavy Rain Special Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Mar 2010 20:14:33 GMT
Stevie G says:
In response to the ruthless sellers, who are charging 115 upwards for the Special Edition of Heavy Rain, here is the link to the HMV website, where its available for 44.99. Dont let these mugs rip you off!

Posted on 2 Mar 2010 20:15:20 GMT
Stevie G says:
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=308607

Posted on 3 Mar 2010 08:30:08 GMT
good tip, Stevie G - although in fairness, anyone who is stupid enough to pay 115 deserves to get ripped off for the dumba$$ s/he is.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2010 17:04:46 GMT
Last edited by the author on 6 Mar 2010 17:09:16 GMT
Baz says:
im not a dumba$$ i only paid 114 for mine.................................just kidding in ireland gamestop has this for 55 euro or as it says above HMV in england america i dont know probably the same going to get this when it 20 euro ive got battlefield bad company 2 to play plus god of war 3 and red dead redemtion on order i think red dead redemtion could be a little gem of a game just like uncharted was yes it will get alot of exposure being a rockstar game what i mean is its the wild west wont appeal to everyone but im a big john wayne fan and clint eastwood im going to love this game played
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood was ok hopeing alot more from this game.not being a teenager has its benifits i can afford a ps3 and an xbox 360 ps mass effect 2 was a class game to.

Posted on 29 Mar 2010 22:42:03 BDT
Roberto Nike says:
In response to you, the link is of no use, the Special Edition is sold out!

Anyone got another link we can get this?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Heavy Rain (PS3) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  2 Mar 2010
Latest post:  29 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Heavy Rain (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (280)