on 2 January 2013
Bought as a stocking filler for elderly relative who says they definately get warm. You probably need a couple of pairs so that you can launder them. They seem quite flimsy so it remains to be seen how long they will last but so far so good.
on 17 October 2014
Unfortunately, I felt no different in my feet temperature wearing these socks....I had a big and very sensitive problem with my circulation and it didn't help one bit. I'm really sorry to say but I feel quite disappointed. Plus, they are starting to break on the toes area!!!!! (and I have only use them max one month....since my purchase)
on 2 May 2014
Bought these in the hope they would with my feet and maybe keep them a little warmer so aiding with feeling and circulation.

They are far too small, hardlyeven cover my ankles and I have very thin legs and ankles.

Would not recommend and would not purchase again
on 6 March 2014
Condition fine - tops too tight and caused eczema to re-occur. Didn't wear them long enough to establish benefit of magnets.
on 12 June 2014
These socks are comfy, but I have not experienced any difference yet so I am not sure what the benefit is yet !
on 16 January 2015
An excellent product - delivered ahead of time.
on 23 December 2014