Losing weight has never been so practical!
Thanks to the revolutionary 5:2 Diet Plan, you can lose weight and improve your overall health simply by dieting 2 (non-consecutive) days of the week.
For women utilizing the 5:2 diet, this means consuming 500 calories per day on your 2 dieting days, while men are able to consume 600 calories per day on the diet. The other 5 days of the week, you can forget about a diet altogether and eat as normal! Yes, with the 5:2 diet you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods! Imagine: A diet that doesn't feel like a diet. Even better, scientific trials have shown that following the 5:2 diet plan results in permanent long-term weight loss and a decreased risk for diseases such as Alzheimer's, diabetes, and heart disease.
This 5:2 diet cookbook begins with an introduction to the breakthrough 5:2 diet plan, then goes on to provide several fantastic recipes
to use on your 2 dieting days, all under 300 calories!
With this 5:2 Diet Recipe book, you get to choose from a selection of delicious meals that are all quick and effortless to prepare; each specially designed to help fill you up, keep hunger at bay, and help you to forget that you're on a diet at all. Believe it or not, you can savor indulgent meals such as...
- Caramelized Pear and Swiss Omelet
- Garlic Mushrooms with Spinach
- 'The Works' Tostadas, and
- Peaches 'n' Brie Quesadilla, all while on the 5:2 diet!
Inside the book you will also discover ...
- 5:2 Diet Tips and Guidance to keep you on the right track
- Recipes Categorized by Meals, as well as Number of Calories for quick access
- Yummy, Enticing meals ALL with Calorie Counts included and metric/UK measurements
- 5:2 Diet Recipes which are mostly just 1 serving! - *Perfect for the single dieter and easily scalable for others
- *Bonus - Snacks and 'Guilty Pleasures' all under 50 calories
By using these 5:2 diet recipes, you will not only change your attitude towards dieting, food, and health, but improve your mental and physical well being, while watching the pounds melt away.