on 25 April 2014
I am a vegetarian and in looking through the recipes and reading the care the author has taken in selecting the dishes and choice of ingredients, I wish I had this book when I used to eat meat! Everything looks very tasty and healthy. My daughters love chicken so I'll treat them next time they are home to one of these delicious chicken recipes.
on 26 April 2014
I love chicken and often struggle to find other ways to cook and flavor my meals. This book is packed with recipes to give me lots of variety. I cat wait to get stuck into these recipes and try a few more out because the chicken enchiladas were awesome
on 23 April 2014
There is a variety of chicken recipes to try here. This evening I made the Jamaican chicken which was delicious. If you are a lover of chicken dishes this is a recipe book to have.
on 4 October 2014
Good easy to cook dishes well explained. Perfect for the novice or more experience cook. I love to cook but don't always have the time or ideas so this was a great addition to my collection. I had no idea I could do so much in my slow cooker.
on 14 March 2015
Would not recommend as a healthy cookbook as lots of the recipes have heavy cream.
Very disappointed.