on 26 June 2012
This book helped me immensely with my revision, handy compacted information easy to carry with you; Very good book. what you need to aid you with your revision.
on 18 December 2012
one of the best text books I have ever bought it has everything for both the management and the hazards exams fantastic study aid Just cant praise it enough
on 4 January 2013
This revision guide is like the condensed version of the textbook! It's tiny so is great for revising "on the move", and gives concise bullet points which correspond to the textbook. A helpful little volume!
on 31 December 2012
I purchased this book to act as a consolidated revision guide for my NEBOSH Examination.

I found this book both informative and an excellent consolidated reference material

I would recommend this book to anyone wish to undertake a period of revision before sitting the NEBOSH examination.
on 9 December 2013
This book is incredibly thorough, well-presented and well laid out. It conatins good summarisations of all the major points covered by NEBOSH's own learning resource in a way that is easy to access. It is a brilliant handy size - not too big but not too small either so you can still see the writing easily. It also stood up to hours of page flicking and spine breaking as I trawled trhough it for several weeks. Absolutely worth the price.
If I could improve it, I would include an index for the moments you are flicking between the pages looking for linked elements covered in different places.
I came out my resit exam feeling much more positive than I did before I used this guide so I rate this book very highly indeed.
I bought this in both physical and e-book formats to help me revise for the NEBOSH exam, both editions are well laid out, clearly written and easy to use. The information is broken down into bite sized chunks and its sorted into chapters like First Aid, it all makes sense, I suppose the proof of the pudding is whether or not I pass the exam. I will report back, but I do recommend the book, I feel like it a lot easier to tackle than the big textbook, small enough to fir in a pocket as well.
on 28 October 2012
Is exactly what it says it is, condensed version of full nebosh book. Very good study aid, targeted learning. Helpful for beginner.
on 27 November 2012
Bought for my partner. No complaints at all and he wants me to buy the CD of the same so he can listen to it in his car.
on 14 December 2012
A very good revision book used in conjunction with the text book. A reasonable priced and easy to follow book
on 6 March 2014
After being dissapointed with my course provider turning out to be useless and the accompanying book really pants I was desperate for some study help. This book is well written and laid out, picking out all the essentials bits. It's a good pocket size so I always have it with me to study whenever I get an extra minute. Would deffo recommend!