- Publisher: ConstructionSkills (3 Jan. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1857513444
- ISBN-13: 978-1857513448
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.3 x 19.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (120 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 252,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Health, Safety and Environment Test for Managers and Professionals: GT200/14 DVD-ROM – DVD-ROM, 3 Jan 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The booklet contains all the questions and answers from the April 2012 test, but not the case studies; the DVD is need for the questions and the case studies. The answers are at the foot of the corresponding page, so you'll need to cover the bottom of the page whilst working through the questions. There are some minor typos but nothing that will affect revision.
The benefit of the DVD Health, Safety and Environment Test for Managers and Professionals is that the case study questions can be practiced and, the software and content are automatically updated whilst the computer is connected to the Internet. Be aware that administrator rights are needed to install the DVD as it is part installed on the hard drive. I installed it on a logical drive instead of the C drive (32 bit) and it has run without a problem. The practice questions can be chosen from any combination of sections, and the simulated timed test is very good.
Spent many hours practising in the areas in which I was unfamilliar and guess what I passed with a 100% sucess rate.
Dont think about it just buy it, believe me you need it .... Good luck
If you are doing your CSCS it's invaluable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Passed following reading this test book, so they're useful. Republished I think yearly so buy the most up to date if you can.Published 1 month ago by Mr P Lariat
Questions are idiosyncratic and at least one is incorrect - asbestos fibres can cause skin corns, but the answer to the question regarding which substance does not cause a skin... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Health & Safety
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Health & Safety
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering