- Paperback: 458 pages
- Publisher: Ballantine Books; Reprint edition (29 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0345494512
- ISBN-13: 978-0345494511
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 2.7 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
222,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #332 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Special Needs
- #498 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- #695 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism, ADHD, Asthma, and Allergies: The Groundbreaking Program for the 4-A Disorders Paperback – 29 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Good luck if you are starting your journey. This is a must-have along with the book by Pangborn & Baker.
We are at the begin of our journey but thanks to this 2 books, we found what to look for and how to begin the changes. And already the changes are pretty dramatic.
Good luck to the ones who are beginning this long search, it is worth doing it, I only wish that book was translated in many languages.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Special Needs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology