Colour Name: Black|Change

on 13 February 2012
I really like my bag. It looks quite small so I was a bit concerned if it would fit all my gym stuff: shoes, workout clothes, shampoo, body lotion etc, but it fits everything perfectly. I'm very happy with the size now that I know it fits everythig I need and some more.
on 8 December 2010
Excellent product, just the right size for a sports bag or weekend bag.Very happy with !!!
One things which i could change it will be coulor but it was my decision
on 30 August 2011
This bag is exactly what I needed - great for an overnight bag, or for holding things you might need to access when travelling. Unfortunately it was packed so flat for posting that there were creases on the top flap and on the side, which I hoped would come out with use. I've used it quite a lot and they are still there, and because they are on the top still very visible. Doesn't affect the bag at all, but unsightly and certainly not what you want if you intend to give it as a gift. Shame Amazon didn't take more care with the packaging :-(
on 21 January 2010
Bought one of these for my wife. She is delighted. Big enough to hold her gym kit but still fits easily into her locker.
on 3 February 2014
I wasn't sure whether this bag would be big enough for all my gym kit but I needn't have worried as it's a perfect size and looks very nice too. There are three sections to the bag, so I can keep my washbag separate from my clothes and other bits and pieces. The colour is lovely and it's waterproof which is great. Great price as other bags that I looked at were much more expensive and not nearly so practical.
on 16 October 2013
I bought this for my 15 year old grandaughter to use for her towel, etc when she goes rowing. She is very particular and sometimes difficult to buy for, but I had no doubt when I saw this bag that she would love it - and I was right. It is extremely good value for money and my only problem was choosing which colour to pick as there is a good selection of colours for this model.
on 23 November 2012
This bag is perfect for all my gym gear and looks really retro, but smart at the same time. I have however, had a bit of a problem - I must be packing it too heavily, because the synthetic material on the sides, where the long handle is sewn onto the bag, has stretched and torn, revealing the white lining inside. It is a lovely bag, but if you think you'll end up putting more than just your gym stuff and purse/keys etc in (like the days food shopping), then you might want to go for the larger, St. Tropez version.
on 21 May 2012
Great Sports bag.

N.B. It's small but big enough to fit a basic change of clothes, toiletries, towel and a pair of shoes/trainers. However, for me its perfect.
on 17 August 2015
Wow what a nice colour!! Unlike others I was worried that it would look to dull for my liking. I was pleasantly surprised after ordering yesterday and receiving today a lovely pop of colour bag!
I would definitely describe it as turquoise!, with enough room to put trainers,gym clothes,water bottle and toiletries in,!with water resistant lining in all pockets.
Been debating over a new gym bag for ages now,as my old one has had its day.
So glad I chose this one totally recommend if u want something,fashionable,fun retro & chic!
on 30 December 2013
The delivery was very quick and packaging was a huge box - no complaints there. Unfortunately when I opened the box, the colour of the bag was not what I expected. I had ordered the peacock blue which shows as a dark jade colour on Amazon, but what came was a bright blue which I wouldn't have ordered had I known how bright it was! I wonder if the pictures for the jade and the peacock blue bags are round the wrong way? The bag is small which is what I wanted to take to the gym.