Funko is a company that provides the planet with terrific bobble heads and vinyl figures from a variety of genre and a number of licensed properties. Funko was founded in 1998 to bring back low-tech toys in the high-tech world of today, and the companya??s first manufactured item was of the restaurant advertising icon known as "Big Boy." With the success of this initial creation, the extremely popular POP! line of Vinyl figures was born.
POP! is a crossover vinyl figure series by Funko and other famous franchises such as Disney, Pixar, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Star Wars, Simpsons, South Park, Uglydoll, etc. Each POP! figure is about ~3" to ~4" tall and crafted in a Japanese anime/manga super-deformed style (NOTE: due to the unique design of each character, the actual size of the figures may be smaller or bigger than stated.)
The POP! Television series features the charactes from the most popular shows in the televison business, such as Big Bang Theory, Children's Hospital, Walking Dead, Yo Gabba Gabba, etc. Collect them all!
This series is made up of the items below (EACH SOLD SEPARATELY):
• BCC9651I6-0D0U502HV (He-Man)
• BCC96517F-0D0U5028D5 (Hordak)
• BCC9651772-0D0U5028828 (She-Ra)
• BCC9651H5-0D0U5028811 (Spikor)
• BCC9651758-0D0U502H54 (Skeletor)
• BCC9747512-0D0U5025Z2 (Bart Simpson)
• BCC9747505-0D0U5025193 (Homer Simpson)
• BCC9747R9-0D0U50251E (Krusty the Clown)
• BCC9747482-0D0U50251I (Marge Simpson)
• BCC965G30-0D0U5028118 (Sheldon Cooper in Green Lantern T)
• BCC965GV-0D0U503Z20 (Amy Farrah Fowler)
• BCC9651D3-0D0U50271G (Dr. Blake Downs)