For installing and removing the coil spring when replacing shock absorbers
- Suitable for impact wrenches,
- Closed system - maintenance-free!
- Variable system due to easily replaceable tensioning jaws
- Plastic inserts for the protection of the lacquered spring surfaces
preventing coil damage due to corrosion.
- With location bar for machinist's vice
- 4900-2 A also suitable for spring struts with stop spring in the shock absorber
- No need of further specialty tools
- Max. span: 309 mm
- High capacity of 26000 N
- GS mark - tested safety
- Tempered cylindrical and guiding tube
- Forged and tempered tensioning jaws
1 Basic Appliance and 2 Tensioning Jaws 4900-11
Suitable for approx. 50 different vehicle types