Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.99 UK delivery
Hazard 4 Flip Bottle/Magazine Pouch
|Price:||£27.05 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£4.90 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Tough coated Cordura(TM) construction
- Ready to go MOLLE back with attachment straps
- Velcro front area for patches/i.d.'s
- Top gusset with paracord and lock-button
- Side MOLLE area for attaching smaller pouches
- 3-D rubber hazard 4® logo on pouch side.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A classic size/format flapped pouch initially developed for carrying assault-rifle magazines and water-bottles, Hazard 4's adds a fast-access but secure draw-string gusset, and accordion front- pocket so it can do more. Now even loose items will be secure inside and modern electronics like the iphone® can be carried under the flap in the flat-pocket securely. The addition of the standard MOLLE back and perminent attachment straps allow it to weave right onto the modular packs and bag. Use it for larger walkie-talkies, water, rations, batteries, munitions, etc.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I have a number of bottle pouches. Some hold more, some less, and some have better insolation. What I like about this particular pouch is that is low profile (it seems to be part of the bag it is attached too), and the clip closing is greatly preferred to a zipper. YMMV.
Another little appreciated feature of this pouch is that the lid can be flipped backwards and clipped underneath. This makes a very nice and secure belt loop. It also makes accessing the contents very easy on the go.
The only real limitation with this pouch is that it will hold a 32 oz bottle IF the bottle tapers / narrows from top to bottom. Even then, it is a snug (not too tight) fit.
The side pals webbing is useful for carrying a sunglass case or a smartphone pouch.
Overall, I like it and would recommend it.