Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.48 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Hawaiian Tropic SPF8 Protective Dry Spray Oil
|Price:||£5.10 (£2.55 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.89 (61%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Indulge and protect your skin with our line of Sun Protection products.
- Enriched with cocoa butter and aloe vera
- Classic coconut fragrance
- Skin-nourishing antioxidants
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Hawaiian Tropic™ sun care range is rich in vitamins and exotic extracts that make your skin look, feel and smell delicious. We have many products to choose from, keeping your skin ultra-moisturised, soft and glowing! Indulge and protect your skin with Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oils, perfect for those who want beautifully soft and moisurised skin, whilst tanning safely. Smooth on the dry oil and enjoy the gorgeous coconut fragrance, letting the cocktail of Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera and Vitamin C & E Complex enrich your skin. The oils absorb UVA & UVB rays to give you low protection and are Hypoallerhenic for sensitive skins. Water resistant, re-apply frequently. 200ml. Available in SPF6, SPF8 and SPF15 on Amazon.
Paraffinum liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Benzophenone-3, Cocos nucifera, Theobroma cacao, Amyl Acetate, Aloe barbadensis, Plumeria acutifolia, Mangifera indica, Psidium guajava, Carica papaya, Passiflora incarnata, Colocasia antiquorum, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
* We just got back from a week in Portugal and the temperature was at 20 Degree's at the hottest and 15 Degree's at the lowest.
* So winter sun, not in season.
* But i still managed to get a really nice tan, I always use this brand of oil..
It hasn't let me down yet..If you are going for two weeks, i would recommend two of these, As one is just enough for a week.
And apply approx 30 min's before going out in the sun, then reapply if you go in the swimming pool or ocean..
Also i would get an after sun lotion, maybe with Aloe Vera in it for when you have finished sunbathing. (Soothing & Cooling).
And try to avoid spraying directly on your face too..If you are going in the summer, i would probably go with the factor 15 at the minimum.
But the factor 8 is great for winter sun...
* I have added a few pic's showing the colour i went, and i was very very pale prior to going away too..I didn't sunbathe for as long as i normally do.
* But still gone a lovely even colour..And i have never once burnt using this oil either..
I hope this helps you figure out if this is for you or not.. X
Fab holiday-inspiring coconut based smell.
Rubs smoothly into skin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sticky or too oily - great for the last few days of a summer holiday!Published 2 months ago by Damian