Customer Discussions > Total War Rome II (PC DVD) forum

Haven't Received the Code?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 301-325 of 341 posts in this discussion
Posted on 7 Sep 2013 09:31:34 BDT
How do I go onto this 'Chat' ? o.O

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2013 09:45:23 BDT
R. Eggers says:
Go to help, then click the contact us button at the right side of the screen. Find your problem about codes (Problem with an order or an item --> Pre-order codes --> code not received) and click the button Start Chatting.

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 09:46:38 BDT
R. Eggers says:
Just got my code now from the chat, so should help you get one.

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 10:01:34 BDT
Right I found the chat help section and after a very short discussion I was emailed my DLC Code after 5 minutes. I urge you to do this as it works. Good luck.

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 10:25:35 BDT
I got into chat and was just told to wait, and they'd be emailed within 48 hours. Reaaally annoyed

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2013 10:53:58 BDT
Bleu says:
Shocking there are still people being told another two days! I was told it could be another five days and then I went back into "Chat" and had it within the next hour. Just keep trying chat until they get sick of you I must have closed and re-opened chat four or five times within an hour but it got me my code.

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 11:01:47 BDT
D. Norman says:
Just been on chat and was told I would have to wait 2 business days for code at most. Why do I get the impression we are being fobbed off!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2013 11:22:15 BDT
Mr A says:
I have just been on chat and have been told 24 to 48 hours. I had been patient up to then but I am now starting to get really quite annoyed about it

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 11:31:18 BDT
Alessio T says:
I ordered it the August 30th an I STILL HAVE NOT RECIVED the DLC CODE.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2013 12:16:49 BDT
K. Reddy says:
I ordered the game last weekend, got the game Wednesday and have called the customer service 3 times since for the code!

Yesterday they said I would have the code my 6th September over the phone and my email....

Most recent call was 2 minutes ago and they said I need to wait 3-4 days for the code! I told them if I dont receive the code my Monday morning 8am I am getting a full refund as the product is not as advertised or give me vouchers to the value of the DLC so I can buy it. They said they have a full dedicatedteam sorting this out...must be a joke as they've had 4 full working days since release to sort it!

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 12:21:30 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 Sep 2013 12:22:15 BDT
Bleu says:
Keep on at them guys they have codes. Last night I was told I'd have to wait 5 business days for it after spamming chat for an hour I got my code. I don't know why they don't want to give them out, less money for the publisher I guess? They do have codes spam chat till they give in good luck! :)

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2013 14:11:39 BDT
Mr K says:
Well, I just contacted customer service for the 5th time. Now the story has changed slightly. Apparently,they did have the codes but they've since run out and will definitely have some more on Monday. It seems to be one lie after another. First, they haven't received them, then day after day being told it would always be the next day and now this.

I mentioned people here being given codes over chat and that's when the story changed to having none left. I don't see what more I can do after contacting them so many times.

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 15:55:32 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 Sep 2013 15:56:56 BDT
Bleu says:
@ Mr K.

I contacted them at least 6 times yesterday alone. Keep at it I didn't even want to play as a Greek State but it is a matter of principle. You gave Amazon your money in return for a copy of Rome II AND the DLC you have every right to get the DLC for free from Amazon don't give up.

Looking at my inbox I have over 30 emails from support meaning I contacted them at least 30 times hopefully you don't have to do that but if needs must...

Good luck!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2013 16:34:08 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 8 Sep 2013 09:24:22 BDT]

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 18:05:03 BDT
Bleu says:
I asked about a partial refund of 5.99 to cover the cost of the DLC. However Amazon stated that they won't be compensating anyone for the lack of DLC a decision was made that it was against their policy or something like that.

Posted on 7 Sep 2013 18:50:49 BDT
Hey guys. Finally got my code! I tried asking in chat but I couldn't get chat to work (or they were just ignoring me) so I emailed them simply asking for a code (no need to get nasty/angry) and four hours later I have an email with code apologizing for the delay.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Sep 2013 22:01:21 BDT
Bleu says:
That's great news Mr. M. :)

I agree it's best to keep it civil if possible. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Sep 2013 05:24:28 BDT
r Buckle says:
I did the same, e-mailed them, saying i'd been waiting patiently and long enough, and would like my dlc code immediately, (although i was polite about it) this was yesterday morning, and received my code by the afternoon

Posted on 8 Sep 2013 08:59:09 BDT
Went into chat, asked for code, the customer service operator tried to say its being investigated please be patient. I suggested people had been getting codes via the chat service as I had seen this in an amazon discussion, 2 minutes later she gave me a code. Happy days.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Sep 2013 05:32:26 BDT
N. Pollock says:
Maybe not. Still not got my code and it's the 9th now.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Sep 2013 10:07:19 BDT
Mr K says:
Still not got mine either. I spoke to a CSR again last night and he said they literally have no codes. I mentioned about people receiving them through chat, but he said even his manager told him they are out of codes, and didn't see how people could be obtaining them.

Apparently SEGA are supposed to be sending more today. We shall see.

Posted on 9 Sep 2013 13:26:52 BDT
Sandie says:
We ordered two copies but only have one set of codes.
We are now being told by amazon that because they were in the same order we do not qualify for 2 codes!
One code per order! Imoral and bordering on the criminally decieptful.
So amazingly cross with amazon for teating us like this.
AMAZON YOU ARE WRONG.... Fix this PR disaster.... So many gamers will be getting there games elswhere after this.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Sep 2013 13:34:44 BDT
J. Coito says:
Yes, the same thing happen to me. I ordered two games and got only one code. It doesn't make sense that two games get one code and sadly i don't remeber the information when i ordered the games, but other users confirmed to me. I got my second code through steam.

kinda sucks a bit :\

Posted on 9 Sep 2013 14:31:19 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 9 Sep 2013 16:19:17 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Sep 2013 18:03:35 BDT
Joe Oddy says:
Go to trading standards, because if you bought it under that impression amazon miss-sold you it.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  109
Total posts:  341
Initial post:  31 Aug 2013
Latest post:  21 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Total War Rome II (PC DVD)
Total War Rome II (PC DVD) by Sega (Windows 8)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (425)