on 23 October 2011
Super fast delivery, packaged properly and received safely - comfiest flip flops and gorgeous colour - can't go wrong with Havianas!
on 20 July 2013
Bought them back in March, and got to wear them for the first time come June, by mid dune they had broken. Not what I expect from a band name flip flop!
on 9 August 2013
Paid only £8.80 for these and thought they may be fake...but their not and Im really pleased!! wasnt sure about the colour when I first ordered them but their nice, quite orange but great for the summer. Really comfy, great for holidays.
on 12 August 2015
Not as 'slim' fit as my shop bought pair.. Next time i will buy in a shop
on 16 October 2014
As the product is sized in European sizes wouldn't it be better to sell them as European sizes ?
I wanted the 39/40 and hoped the advertised size 6 would be that I've - happily it was bit it would have made me bit quicker - and maybe s couple more pairs if I'd been sure what I was buying!..
Not intending to be negative, only constructive because I love them
on 27 October 2014
Most Comfy Flip flops ever! I have quite a wide foot, but also find that flip flops with a thick toe thong tend to rub me. These were perfect, very soft and comfortable...and they stay on your foot! I am usually a size 5.5 to 6, but after reading lots of reviews I ordered the size 5 and they are a great fit. will buy again
on 26 August 2014
The size 6 slim fit which in fact is nearer a size 7 was enormous, too wide, too long. I re-ordered a size 5 slim fit which is really a size 4/5, and this fits perfectly. so, always go down a size when ordering this flip flop. Size 5 would get five stars.
on 15 August 2013
I have to say, and for the first time, I am a bit disappointed with the flip flops. I did expect them to be bit stronger than the cheap ones I buy, but they appear to me to be just the same. I'll wear them but I wouldn't buy any more.
on 1 September 2014
As always great and comfortable flip flops, but order the 41/42 as always and these were bigger !! Not to big to send back but big enough to have a lot of space in front of the toes ! Strange !!
on 13 August 2013
I like these a lot but they are quite pricey and I have found that they don't last more than a year or two as they become quite brittle and snap. Bit overpriced but they are comfy and look good.

See one answered question