Size: 5 UK|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£14.99 - £30.00

on 26 July 2012
Get a pair, you wont regret it!
I was looking for something i could wear on my feet for my holiday and filpflops were a no-go because, quite frankly, i don't like toes, they're horrible.
So someone suggested i get a pair of espadrilles. Afer looking around at all the different styles, these were the most uniquie looking, and i like that i can't pronounce the brand name (i just call them havanas).
Anyway, after deciding not to follow the 'norm' and buy Toms, i went for these and i'm so glad i did, they're so comfortable and everytime i wear them someone compliments me.
Beware though, as another review on here mentioned, they are small fittings so i would recommend getting the next size up.
I have two pairs now, and i plan on buying a few more.
on 17 July 2013
I bought a pair of these last summer while I was on holiday and then wore them every day, they are so comfortable. The only downside with the ones I bought this summer, these ones, is I keep spilling stuff on them. I don't know whether they are washer proof but I put them on a light wash and now they are good as new again. Much better than the cheap, uncomfortable imitations you can buy in the supermarkets and value clothes shops.
on 26 February 2016
Got a pair of these in 2013 and they had some serious wear.
They've been to some very hot climates and have been worn straight out of the pool or sea when the ground has been too hot to walk on.
In Egypt last year I started to notice that the sole was wearing down and low and behold when I got back to the UK I had to send them to espadrille heaven.
I searched high and low in the shops on the high street but couldn't find them anywhere. Then I looked on amazon and saw them for less than half the price of what I paid 3 years ago.
Just got to break these ones in now and I know they'll last me until 2019
on 25 August 2014
Best shoes I ve ever bought, can't put them down, so comfy, cute and classy, black goes with all my outfits. Anyone should have a per..as a pregnant mum this are the best shoes I ever had...4th time pregnant and never had such comfy shoes, from the moment I put them on I ve been wearing them nonstop for 2 weeks...
on 23 June 2014
This was a very good quality. Looks well made. The size was big though I ordered one size up due to all the reviews saying this was too small but the size up was huge. I would order my normal size. They look great.
on 5 August 2014
I already have a pair of Havaianas which are very well worn and rather shabby now. They are so comfortable and easy to wear I wanted another pair. I will probably buy another pair in a different colour as well.
on 27 August 2014
I love this shoes just so confortable but a little big... I am a size 3/4 shoes and I bought a size 3 but still a bit big. Nevertheless will buy several colours as I really like them.
on 7 August 2013
As good as I was hoping. Same sole as the flip flop so comfortable. Select the European size which is further down the sizing list will then, fit perfectly. Good purchase.
on 25 June 2014
These are great, lovely and cool in the hot weather - bought them to use as slippers indoors.
I have ordered another pair in black for outside use.
on 25 July 2013
I really enjoy these espadrilles, even better now I've found the right size. You need to be aware these can be a size bigger than your usual size.