on 13 May 2010
Great Flip Flops, lovely colour, good fit accurate sizing, prompt service and fast delivery would use this company again.
on 7 October 2011
Perfect product, excellent price and quality. I do recommend. This is the best flip flops in the market. Nothing better. Good selection of colors available and the strips are very resistent.
on 7 May 2013
Ordered these plain black havaianas as they were on offer - fab as usual and are probably the most comfortable flip flip on the market. Added these to my ever growing havaianas collection !!
on 29 March 2013
Bought these for summer, as a staple. Size fits well bought a size 5, i am normally 5 to 5.5
on 21 October 2015
Havaianas are great specially when going to beach places, as they don't have any cloth material that requires special care (washing them properly to avoid smell, leaving them to dry, etc.). You just need to rinse them with water, and the flip flops are ready to go again.

I can also say that they are very durable. I had several ones since I was a kid, and I can't understand when people leave their reviews here and complain that this is not a durable item. All the Havaianas I had, I used them for more than 5 years, to the point that either they are just too thin and don't have more cushion when you are walking (for normal wear) or I simply because want to give them away as I'm bored with the same model...

I normally use them as my "hike shoes" when I'm places like Thailand, Indonesia, Mexico... Therefore I can say I walk for over 5 hours per day on them, and have no issues. It might give you some blisters in the first 2 days, if you just use close shoes all the time, but after a week, you will not want to take them from your feet any longer.

I'm wondering if people complaining about the quality/durability are using Havaianas to go down on an slide, or a continuous down hill. This might split the holder in the middle. They are definitely not safe for that... With some experience you would knot that for sure.

The only sad part of this is the last one purchased (less than a week ago) was to my husband and this have got stolen in our 2nd day of our holidays. Therefore as a bit of advise, don't leave it unnatended in the beach or when visiting a temple. Just bring a bag with you and carry them all the time.

This is the second experience in the family of having this happening. If you leave them unnatended, you will end up most likely with a cheap Chinese flip flops that was left on an "exchange" for your brand new ones, until your holidays end...
on 7 March 2013
They are very simple but they do the job. They are fairly comfortable, I wouldn't say more so than others, but they don't irritate your feet like some do.
on 25 March 2014
These havianas are as always well fitting, they are very comfortable and durable. Light weight makes great for packing for holidays
on 15 March 2013
Exactly what i wanted, matches the description accurately and does the job! Id definitely recommend this product to others! Enjoy.
on 27 May 2014
Love all my havaianas. Needed to add a practical black colour to my collection but prefer my brighter colours. Very very comfy would not go without a pair.
on 30 April 2013
Brilliant flip-flops, comfortable from the very first wear and a great colour / style. I will definitely be buying more. True to size.