Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black (Black 0090)|Change

on 28 May 2013
wasn't sure if these Havaianas would be ok being as they only cost me £10 . but how wrong could i be they fit perfectly and just the right colour i had seen them on another website for about £18 so a very happy customer .
on 5 August 2013
After waiting for 4 weeks for the havaianas, they never came, no apology, don't waste your time or your money! Will be keeping an eye for this company again and will be avoiding them!!
on 1 March 2013
I ordered size 3-4 and the sizing table said it equals EUR 37-38. Well it equals 35-36 like it says to be Brazil size. I always use 37 but in these flip flops my heels come over the sole in the back, not nice. Luckily my daughter can use these, I'm not sure if I'm going to order another pair for myself, even in this sale price they're a bit expensive for just a pair of flip flops.
on 28 July 2013
what a bargain bought these for my holidays they are so comfortable i have worn them so much.
it says unisex but i think the look and fit are more female
super fast delivery will def buy another pair
on 15 November 2013
These look and feel fake!
I've had "Havaianas' before and they were much more comfortable and better fitting!
Don't waste your money on these!
on 24 May 2013
I love Havaianas, they are a prerequisite for summer. I like to treat myself to a few every year. These arrived promptly, in perfect condition.
on 4 May 2015
I've had Havanas for years and this is the only pair which look fake!! No box, rubber all twisted and set in wrong position.
on 18 August 2013
A classic, the blue is brighter more sea blue than baby blue. I love them and they arrived in good time. Whats not to like.
on 18 November 2014
Too small, however the seller was amazing with the return of the item!
on 17 April 2016