Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Size: 11/12 UKColour: Blue (Marine Blue 2711)Change

on 10 September 2013
These are greatly inferior to the last (identical) pair I had. I wonder if they're fake. The strap comes out of the sole at the front (regularly). The soles have worn down at the toe and split where the strap attaches at the front. All in about 4 months - probably no more than 60 days use.
on 7 August 2014
I received this product yesterday to find that the 'havaianias' name as it appears in the picture is yellow but on the item was black and blended in with the thong of the flip-flop, I contacted Amazon customer service who sent out a replacement on a next day delivery which was great but the second pair I received were exactly the same. When I buy online I expect the picture to reflect the actual product where in this case it did not. I have nothing against Havaianas flip-flops as I think they are well worth the money, I just don't appreciate being supplied with an item that does not reflect what I have purchased. I now have the inconvenience of sending back not one but two items and having to wait for my money to be refunded, poor show !!!!
on 29 July 2013
These are simply the comfiest flip-flops on the market. They never ever, even when brand new, rub your skin unlike so many others. They're available in a ludicrous amount of colours and combinations so there's something for everyone. They're extremely light so they won't put your suitcase over your allowance and they pack very flat so they won't take up much space in your luggage... they're ideal for sunnier climes. Very highly recommended.
on 13 June 2014
As always these flip flops are so comfortable. You could walk for miles in them. I would always choose them. They are the best.
on 31 July 2015
Lovely flip flops, bought as a replacement for a pair that the dog chewed up. Unfortunately, the dog managed to chew one of these ones up on the same day they arrived - now I have to hop everywhere!
on 12 June 2015
Having said they fit as expected, my husband originally ordered these and the size on the screen doesn't match the size on the order screen (size 8 shows as 43-44)
This meant that he ordered the smaller size but, instead of 41/42, we received 39/40
In other words, go by the UK size and ignore the European one as that's not what you get.
In terms of quality etc, they are exactly as I would have expected. Delivery was prompt and packaging fine.
on 17 August 2015
The quality of the flip flops is very good but they are overpriced. You do not get the chance to wear them very much in England. If you go to Brazil, it is worth buying a few pairs there. They cost around £3 and will last for many years. Last time I went to Brazil I bought two pairs of Havaianas and they lasted me for over 10 years.
on 16 September 2014
There is nothing wrong with the actual flip flop, but it was not what I ordered! I liked another pair which I selected, but kept being sent these. Then when I tried to return them, there was no refund option! This therefore put me off ordering any more havaianas flip flops with amazon.
on 27 August 2013
These are great - the soles are so bouncy that I found myself doing lots of walking around wearing these. They did rub to begin with, but once my feet toughened up (!) they were just fab. They are VERY popular, but understandably so, they are the loveliest flip flops I've ever worn.
on 28 April 2014
I love Havaianas,no chafing,comfy from the first wear,no blisters etc,price good too. Feels very good to walk around in and the quality is good,as you would expect with this brand. So this is certainly a no brainer if you're looking for a good quality flip flop.