Size: 8 UK|Colour: Blue (Navy Blue 0555)|Change

on 29 December 2015
Another purchase to add to my collection of Havaianas.

Owning numerous pairs, in various styles, I've always found the Havaianas Top design to be the most comfortable upon my feet. As such, whenever I experience an urge to add to my collection, the Top is the style that I'll choose.

Possessing a high arch, I've always found the Top to be far more forgiving, in the sense that the thong doesn't aggravate the skin upon the instep, while the dense rubber of the foot-bed cushions with each foot fall, making them perfect for prolonged wear.

Due to the comfort that they afford, regardless of the season, they'll regularly find themselves adorning my feet.
review image
on 29 March 2013
Bought these for summer, as a staple. Size fits well bought a size 5, i am normally 5 to 5.5
on 27 May 2014
Love all my havaianas. Needed to add a practical black colour to my collection but prefer my brighter colours. Very very comfy would not go without a pair.
on 7 October 2011
Perfect product, excellent price and quality. I do recommend. This is the best flip flops in the market. Nothing better. Good selection of colors available and the strips are very resistent.
on 7 March 2013
They are very simple but they do the job. They are fairly comfortable, I wouldn't say more so than others, but they don't irritate your feet like some do.
on 25 March 2014
These havianas are as always well fitting, they are very comfortable and durable. Light weight makes great for packing for holidays
on 15 March 2013
Exactly what i wanted, matches the description accurately and does the job! Id definitely recommend this product to others! Enjoy.
on 15 March 2016
I ordered these as a last minute purchase "just in case" holiday flip flop and I'm so glad that I did because I ended up wearing them non-stop for two weeks that I was in Thailand. They are not only hard wearing but are so comfortable on my feet. My husband swapped his cheap ones with me for a wee while and the difference was quite staggering. The cheap flip flops felt a lot more squidgy and not nearly as good quality. I used these for wandering along the streets of Bangkok and meandering through the market stalls at the numerous beaches on the coasts of the country and they were wonderful. I was quite pleasantly surprised at how well these flip flops stood up to the everyday wear that they received. I chose a fit a size up from my normal EU size (UK8 is usually a EU42 these are EU43/44) and they are probably a little long on me at the heel but I hate when I see people with their heels hanging off of their flip flops so they are perfect. All in all, a wonderful flip flop and well worth the money. You get what you pay for!( A lovely blue/purple colour that went with everything too and easy to recognise as yours if they are piled up with hundreds of other shoes outside a temple! )
on 30 April 2013
Brilliant flip-flops, comfortable from the very first wear and a great colour / style. I will definitely be buying more. True to size.
on 4 June 2014
Love Havaianas, comfy fit and get great wear out of them. Well worth the investment. They're the only thing I wear in the summertime!