on 25 April 2012
I love these flip flips. I bought them last month in black and decided to get another pair in white! This time the service I received was even better...my goods arrived the very next day!
on 18 May 2014
These style of Havaianas are great, the metal logo makes them a little different than the rest. They are really comfortable and fit well; I will buy another pair in a different colour. No problems with ordering and delivery; they arrived as expected and packed well.
on 14 July 2013
I love haviannas and on amazon you get the authentic product but discounted price!
Roll on holiday season as these will be great there!
on 18 September 2014
Had a pair of these for years until I got a new dog who ate them! Trawled the internet to find some more and to my delight I found some! As comfortable as ever, and easily worn in smart or casual surroundings :)
on 13 May 2016
Product is lovely but the sizing is a bit weird. 39 to 40 - most people I know are one or the other and if you are a 40 this is unlikely to fit, probably ok if you are a 39.
on 30 October 2013
Bought these as was going on hoilday
love them fitted lovely didnt hurt while walking around
will buy another pair for next year
recommend
Ann
on 28 August 2014
Excellent service - arrived the next day. Quality product as always. Highly recommended!!

Thank-you (one v happy customer)
on 19 May 2016
Nice and comfy. Must have clean feet to wear them, as they get grubby. I used them around the pool on holiday
on 11 September 2014
These flip flops had sold out everywhere else.
Nice, fit & they look lovely.
on 14 July 2015
Come up quite wide but loverly flip flops. Will be getting in different colours.